This episode will play automatically right here!
Want to find out what is on the show this week? Keep scrolling while you listen.
What We're Reading - Comic Book Reviews
Want to buy what we review? Click any of the links above to buy from Amazon & Comixology!
This Week In Geektainment - Interview Special
Who will save their realm? Better question is, why is Scorpion seeking revenge? Keep listening for our review of Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge from Warner Bros. Home Entertainment.
Want to own what we review? Click the images above to buy from Amazon!
- Star War Series Explosion - Disney+ is adding another Star Wars series to it's roster.
- Think About The Future - WB rethinking their theatrical model, then quickly walking that back.
- Maximum Launch - Find out when HBO Max will be available and what you can watch on Day 1.
- D Is For Digital - DC Comics ramps up it's digital releases with a couple of new options.
- Delayed Release Venom - Venom 2 gets a new title and a new release date.
Looking for you Black Widow fix? It's coming sooner than you think! Marvel's Black Widow: Bad Blood is a brand new story debuting on Serial Box on April 28th, and narrator Sarah Natochenny is here to tell us all about it! Find out what it was like to work on her first Marvel project, what kind of Natasha we will get in this story and so many teases that you will want to binge read/listen immediately. GET EPISODE 1 OF MARVEL'S BLACK WIDOW: BAD BLOOD ON SERIAL BOX ON TUESDAY, APRIL 28TH!
1 thought on “Episode 313 – Black Widow: Bad Blood – Sarah Natochenny Interview”
Comments are closed.