It doesn't feel like the Fall TV season ended that long ago, does it? I feel like the aftermath of each DC TV finale is still like a fresh wound (depending on which emotional moment cut you deeper.) Now we have Marc Guggenheim teasing the start of shooting on the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover, and it hits you that premiere season will be here before you know it! Given that, The CW has released the scheduled premiere dates for their upcoming programming.
To keep things nice and neat, I'll just limit this to the comic book related programming. That's what you're looking for anyway, right? Here it is:
- Sunday, October 6th - Batwoman (8pm, series premiere)
- Sunday, October 6th - Supergirl (9pm, Season 5 premiere)
- Tuesday, October 8th - The Flash (8pm, Season 6 Premiere)
- Wednesday, October 9th - Riverdale (8pm, Season 4 premiere)
- Wednesday, October 9th - Nancy Drew (9pm, Series premiere)
- Thursday, October 10th - Supernatural (8pm, Final Season premiere)
- Thursday, October 10th - Legacies (9pm, Season 2 premiere)
- Friday, October 11th - Charmed (8pm, Season 2 premiere)
- Tuesday, October 15th - Arrow (9pm, Final Season premiere)
- Monday, October 21st - Black Lightning (9pm, Season 3 premiere
Ok, so I included a few other series of interest on there as well. If it's been to SDCC, or likely will be, then it made the list. There are some obvious omissions to the list, and I'll tell you why. Katy Keene, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Roswell, New Mexico and The 100 will premiere midseason in 2020. Legends may be the earliest to premiere, depending on the events of Crisis and how that will play a role in the series going forward. That's a lot of dates to save, but as usual, October will be a big month on The CW. Which of these premieres are you looking forward to the most?
Photo Credits: The CW/Warner Bros. TV