It's a great week to be celebrating Batman's 80th anniversary at Comic-Con! Warner Bros. Products and DC Collectibles will be revealing the 99th and 100th statues in the Batman Black & White series tonight at "The Gathering" black carpet event at the Comic-Con Museum. It's all part of DC & AT&T's Batman Experience at SDCC this week.
The 100th statue itself (seen above) is based on Todd McFarlane's cover from Batman #423. There will be a 6 foot version of the statue at "The Gathering" tonight (July 17th). Here are a few more things that DC Collectibles has going on at SDCC 2019:
- DC Collectibles will hold its annual panel, moderated by Samm Levine, in Room 9 on July 18 from 10:00-11:00 a.m. PT. Led by Executive Creative Director Jim Fletcher, the panel will also consist of special guests Todd McFarlane and Jake Castorena. From limited edition statues and action figures to prop replicas, busts, and vinyls fans can join the DC Collectibles crew to hear the latest exclusive news about what’s coming and how each designer turns their amazing ideas into fan-favorite items.
- DC Collectibles will once again highlight new and never before seen sculpts and figures on the Comic Con floor this year in the all new DC and WB mega booth #4545. A few of the notable items to be displayed will include:
- Batman Black and White #99 and #100
- Batman Animated: The Adventures Continue Action Figures
- DC Artists Alley: Aquaman by Chris Uminga and The Joker by Brandt Peters
- DC Essentials: Batman, Poison Ivy, Superman (Black Suit) and Bizarro
- DC Cover Cover Girls
- Joelle Jones completes her run with the beautiful Catwoman Wedding Statue
- Frank Cho takes over the line with his own take on the classic Batgirl
- And Many More!
Keep your eyes out to www.dccomics.com/collectibles for your chance to purchase and for more info.
Photo Credit: Warner Bros. Products /DC Collectibles)