Remember that DCYou Unscripted contest that was announced at NYCC? Well not only is it moving forward, we now know who the finalists are. DC has announced that, after over 1,000 fans submitted their ideas for unscripted series, 10 will get to pitch their ideas in a special two part episode of DC Daily on January 23rd and 24th.
Here are the finalists:
- Cameron Barger - Seattle, WA
- Molly Brady - Los Angeles, CA
- Steven Holloway - Jersey City, NJ
- Courtney Johnson - Washington, D.C.
- Royce Miller - Bridgewater, SD
- Alexis Pivincy - Los Angeles, CA
- Elora Powell - Tigard, OR
- William Spear - East Brunswick, NJ
- Will Stewart & Ben Barlow - Atlanta, GA
- Michael Toulson - Cooperstown, NY
So who will decide whether their ideas move forward? DC Publisher and Chief Creative Officer Jim Lee, DC Publisher Dan DiDio and Stage 13 Senior Vice President and General Manager Diana Mogollon will hear a five minute pitch, followed by another five minute Q&A. Dan Evans, Vice President, Creative Affairs and Creative Services, DC, Bridgette Theriault, Senior Vice President, Development, Telepicture and Phil Jimenez, DC Writer and Artist are meeting with the finalists to help them prepare their pitches and mentor them the best that they can.
To find out what these ideas are, and to see which ones make the cut, make sure you have the DC Universe app or go to DCUniverse.com
Photo Credit: DC Universe